Free Consultation: (949) 269-1869Tap to Call This Lawyer
Adam John Krolikowski

Adam John Krolikowski

Krolikowski Law Firm
  • Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation, Employment Law
  • California
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Trial lawyers with the experience and legal knowledge to win in Court. At the Krolikowski Law Firm, we put our clients first. Beginning with an initial consultation to learn the specifics of your case and better understand your needs, we will look out for your best interests. We assist Orange County, California, residents in personal injury cases, including workers compensation, slip-and-fall accidents, motor vehicle accidents and more. We also work with individuals experiencing harassment and discrimination in the workplace and civil rights matters.

Practice Areas
  • Personal Injury
  • Workers' Compensation
  • Employment Law
Additional Practice Areas
  • Car Accidents
  • Sexual Harassment / Sexual Assault
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Determined on a case by case basis.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
9th Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
U.S. Supreme Court
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Spanish: Spoken
Univ of California Irvine
Undergraduate Degree
Placeholder image for education.
McGeorge School of Law Univ of the Pacific
Law Degree
Placeholder image for education.
Top 100
The National Trial Lawyers
Excellence in Personal Injury Law
Lawyers of Distinction
Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Professional Associations
American Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Orange County Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
California State Bar  # 202946
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
What to do in a car accident.
The OC Law Firm
Websites & Blogs
The Orange County Law Firm
Krolikowski Law Firm
Legal Answers
2 Questions Answered

Q. Local police dept & calif doj screwed up my backgr ck causing a 3 month delay in results for a job. Employer stayed with
A: You must present your claim against each of the government entities within 6 months of the date of the incident if you want to sue. You can do that concurrently with seeking a writ of mandamus to compel them to complete the background check. Contact an attorney as soon as possible to prevent missing your statutes of limitation.
Q. Placed admin leave pending investigation of misconduct. Is it my right to know what the allegations against me are?
A: There are a number of factors that determine the amount of information you receive and the timing where your rights would be enforceable. As you phrased the question the answer would probably be "no, not until you were questioned as part of the investigation."
View More Answers
Contact & Map
The Krolikowski Law Firm
23441 S. Pointe Dr.
Suite 210
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Telephone: (949) 269-1869
Fax: (949) 269-1868
Monday: Open 24 hours
Tuesday: Open 24 hours (Today)
Wednesday: Open 24 hours
Thursday: Open 24 hours
Friday: Open 24 hours
Saturday: Open 24 hours
Sunday: Open 24 hours
Notice: Open 24/7 by appointment only. Please call or send electronic message for more information.