Adam Futrell has spent a lifetime and built a career serving those who need help. From one of the South’s most respected law firms, to the Attorney General’s Office, and now in his independent practice as a personal injury and car accident lawyer, Adam’s passion has remained....justice.
People with serious, life changing personal injuries, including injuries from car accidents, have learned that they can trust Adam Futrell to listen to their needs, fight for their rights, and get the results they deserve.
There is no substitute for trust, and Adam Futrell works every day to be the most trusted partner in his clients’ journey back from devastating accidents and injuries.
A proud native of Western Kentucky, Adam graduated from Murray State University and Vanderbilt Law School. Today, he and his wife raise their daughters in Paducah and stay active in the community. Adam spends his free time serving in his church, obsessively following UK basketball, enjoying the outdoors, and fixing up old cars.
- Personal Injury
- Business Law
- Employment Law
- Free Consultation
Free Consultations for Injury Cases
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Contingent fees on injury cases
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- Kentucky Bar Association
- ID Number: 92302
- Board of Professional Responsibility of the Supreme Court of Tennessee
- ID Number: 025394
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Law Office of Adam Futrell
- - Current
- Assistant Attorney General
- Tennessee Attorney General's Office
- Associate Attorney
- Bass, Berry & Sims
- Murray State University
- Vanderbilt University Law School
- Kentucky State Bar # 92302
- Kentucky Commission on Human Rights
- McCracken County Bar Association
- Paducah Human Rights Commission Annual Celebration, Paducah, KY
- Paducah Human Rights Commission
- Personal Injury and Car Accident Lawyer – Paducah, Kentucky
- Covenant Mediation & Arbitration
- Paducah Kentucky Personal Injury and Car Accident Lawyer
- U.S. Quarantine Laws – Coronavirus (NCoV2019)
11 February 2020
- Who is the Best Personal Injury Lawyer?
8 January 2020
- What if More than One Person is at Fault?
19 September 2019
- Privacy in the Personal Injury Process
19 August 2019
- Our Book: How to Pick the Right Lawyer
6 August 2019
- Do I Need a Lawyer?
20 July 2019
- Tractor Trailer Accident
18 July 2019
- Can I Make a Counteroffer to the Insurance Company?
26 May 2019
- Ask Adam: How to Get the Biggest Settlement or Judgment
10 September 2018
Personal Injury Lawyer Adam Futrell in Paducah, Kentucky discusses what happens when more than one person is at fault in an accident.Privacy in the Personal Injury Process
Personal Injury Lawyer Adam Futrell discusses keeping your personal information private in the personal injury process