(816) 735-4588Tap to Call This Lawyer
Aaron WoodsWoods Law KC, LLC
- Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice
- Kansas, Missouri
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Aaron has represented clients in numerous practice areas during his career. He spent the early years of his practice at Risjord & James, P.C., where he focused on representing individuals injured by defective products. Since leaving that firm, he has broadened his practice to include automobile accidents, trucking accidents, dangerous premises and medical negligence. Aaron has also developed specialized experience in representing individuals with traumatic brain injuries and spinal cord injuries.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Woods Law KC, LLC
- I have devoted my career to representing those injured by the wrong doing of others with strength, shelter, compassion and wisdom.
- Peterson Law Offices, LLC
- Handling every aspect of client representation from initial intake through appeals.
- Managing Member
- Woods & Bower, LLC
- I managed the law firm as well as handling all aspects of representing personal injury and wrongful death clients.
- Risjord & James, PC
- Handled all aspects of client representation from client intake through appeals at this high-end, boutique, plaintiffs product liability firm.
- University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Law
- AV Preeminent Rating
- Martindale Hubbel
- In recognition of his exceptional work, Aaron has received the highest possible rating in the national Martindale-Hubbell survey of attorneys and judges: an AV® Preeminent™ rating. According to Martindale-Hubbell, an AV rating is “a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.” A Martindale-Hubbell rating attests to a lawyer’s legal ability and professional ethics, and reflects the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and Judiciary.
- The Missouri Bar  # 36832
- Kansas State Bar  # 14167
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map