Aaron was born and raised locally and has been practicing criminal law here for the last decade. Undergoing criminal prosecution is a frightening experience and you need an attorney with the ability to fight for you. An excellent criminal defense lawyer will help lower your exposure to criminal penalties, fight for your constitutional rights, and guide you through a system that tends to give the authorities the upper hand in each and every instance. Aaron possesses the experience to battle for you and help level the playing field so that you too can have the best chance at getting a fair and just result in court. Once a Prosecutor himself, he is well versed on both sides of the courtroom, and he is prepared to use the talents he developed throughout his legal career to help you in your time off need.
Aaron has successful trial experience in all areas of Criminal Law and Driving Under the Influence Law including: Murder, Rape, Statutory Sexual Assault, Indecent Assault, Aggravated Assault, Simple Assault, Theft, Possession with Intent to Deliver and Delivery of Controlled Substances, DUI, and the list goes on. Knowledge and skills related to the criminal justice system are Aaron’s "stock-in-trade" and he will use them full-force to protect your rights in the darkest of times. A decorated criminal trial attorney, Aaron possesses the skill set required to navigate the choppy waters of your criminal case.
When you need a good defense, Biichle Law, P.C., is where you will find it, and Aaron S. Biichle, Esq., will provide it.
Compassionate representation. Each and every time.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Death Penalty Certified
- Free Consultation
Free telephone consultations on all criminal charges; $250 in-person consultations available at prospective client's request.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Senior Attorney
- Biichle Law, P.C.
- - Current
- Associate Attorney
- Murphy, Butterfield, & Holland, P.C.
- Assistant District Attorney
- Office of the District Attorney
- Assistant Public Defender
- Office of the Public Defender
- Widener University Commonwealth Law School
- J.D. (2008) | Juris Doctor
- Honors: Deans List, Award for Excellence in Criminal Law
- Activities: Trial Advocacy Honor Society
- Mansfield University of Pennsylvania
- B.S. (2003) | Criminal Justice Administration
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Activities: Pre-Law Association, Sigma Tau Gamma
- Excellence in Criminal Law
- Widener University School of Law
- Lycoming Law Association
- Criminal Bar Chair
- - Current
- State Bar of Pennsylvania # 209657
- - Current
- Pennsylvania DUI Defense, 3rd .e.d. Patrick F. Lauer, Jr.
- Revere Publishing
- Prosecuting a Homicide, Lycoming Law Association
- Lycoming County Paralegal Association
- Presentation given to the Paralegal Association detailing the steps and techniques of prosecuting a murder case in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- The Castle Doctrine and Self Defense Law in PA, Williamsport, PA
- PA State Representatives Roundtable
- Led multiple speaking engagements detailing the state of the law of self-defense and the Castle Doctrine as it currently stands. These events were hosted by local PA House Representatives members.