Aaron Minc is a nationally recognized leader in the specialized area of Internet defamation and is known as the go-to attorney for the most malicious and challenging Internet defamation crises. His work is on the technological forefront of removing damaging content from the Internet, combating defamatory cyberattacks, and uncovering identities of anonymous Internet users. Aaron has developed cost-effective cutting-edge legal solutions for his clients’ most pressing and damaging online problems, while providing them with the peace of mind that these intrusive matters have been resolved.
- Communications & Internet Law
- Supreme Court of Ohio Office of Attorney Services
- ID Number: 86718
- State Bar of Ohio  # 0086718
- Why Removing Damaging & Defamatory Online Content Immediately is Critical For Your Reputation
- Minc Law
- Minc Law
- Minc Law Blog Feed
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions About Internet Defamation Lawsuits
18 September 2020
- One-Star Reviews: What Can I Do & When Can I Sue?
17 September 2020
- 22 Free Tools & Tips to Identify an Anonymous Online Defamer
11 September 2020